Decathlon - Archıtect
You will work to ensure that the feasibility study of each project under your responsibility is properly completed before the country investment committee meetings.
As a part of the feasibility study of projects, you will work towards ensuring that:
- The store layouts, sections and elevations you propose works to provide an operational and safe environment for our staff and customers.
- The use of plot / leasable area is optimised in favor of Decathlons requirements.
- Decathlon ratios and technical specifications are respected in the architectural design phase while seeking to ensure that the local regulations are also met.
- The projects’ validation is guaranteed in the country investment meetings by securing the approval of the affiliated experts (maintenance, security, retail etc.) beforehand.
In this sense you will be responsible for the preparation of required architectural drawings and 2D - 3D visualizations to best present your project to internal and external customers.
Alongside the feasibility studies of ongoing projects you will work towards the local adaptation of the Decathlon concepts, as well as the creation of our new business models.
It is requested that the applicants bring their portfolios in hardcopy to the interviews.
- Bachelors level qualification in Architecture as a minimum,
- One to three years of experience in an architectural design position; experience in retail is a plus
- Advanced working knowledge in Autodesk AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop and Google Sketchup
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign is a plus
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Turkish
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Strong communication skills with orientation towards team play
- Proactive stance in the work environment
- Dynamic and vital sports person