Decathlon - Bayrampaşa Department Manager/Future Store Manager
Join us as a department manager and you’ll be running your own business from the very first day:
- Recruiting, training and managing your own team
- Planning your commercial activity.
- Managing your stock to ensure you run a profitable business.
- It’s not a nine-to-five desk job, so you’ll need plenty of energy and a desire to work hands-on, in a customer-facing environment..
- In return you’ll get plenty of training and coaching, real responsibility, a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work with the sport you love. Now’s a great time to join us, because we want today’s department managers to be tomorrow’s Store Managers, Regional managers and beyond..
İstenen Yetenek ve Uzmanlıklar
Welcome to DECATHLON:
a network of companies dedicated
to people who love sport.
Decathlon brings together two different activities :
Creating international sports products and brands and local and on-line retail.
These two areas of expertise, along with all the brands, are united behind a common purpose:
Together, create desirability and make the pleasure and benefits of sport accessible to everyone.
Decathlon, the original chain created in 1976 near Lille. Now we reached 820 stores placed in more than 17 countries all over the world.
Forum İstanbul Store is 538th store of the chain and the biggest sport store of Turkey in terms of sales and product variety.
We are looking for Department Managers for our sport-departments in our stores with the following qualifications:
- A graduate and/or with previous experience, you're passionate about sport and are seeking a managerial role.
- You're energetic and have a sense of responsibility and organisation.
- Your service attitude and team spirit are your key strengths.
- You want an active role where you'll be making decisions everyday.
- New challenges is your source of motivation
- Male candidates must have completed their military service
- Candidates who are under 30 years old.