Decathlon - Finance Specialist
As Finance Specialist, you will ensure the quality of Balance Sheet, Closing process, and Consolidation process of the company.
- You guarantee reliability of statutory balance sheet report according to TFRS and you explain and report main balance sheet variations
- You follow up the monthly accounting closing process
- You are reporting on a monthly basis to HQ according to group standards by leading intercompany reconciliation and consolidation process
- You are the main contact for internal and external auditors
- You are the financial controller of one of our business units
- You are a key person to control our business flows and guarantee their accuracy and you are mastering the accounting flows and accounting tools
- You are eager to learn, and looking for opportunity to grow fast in your responsibilities and career.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in finance and accounting.
- You have a significant experience (at least 3Y) in an accounting department in retail, international or audit company.
- You have knowledge and experience in Consolidation, IFRS, TFRS, Hyperion, and advance level of MS Excel, and to have a CPA certificate is a plus.
- You are customer service focused, have a strong team spirit, and willing to work abroad.
- You have high communication skills and leadership.
- You are passionate by sport and practice very regularly.
- You are autonomous and able to handle multiple priorities.
- You are fluent in English, military service must be completed for male candidates.