Decathlon - Kentpark Department Manager / Future Store Manager
Join us as a department manager you’ll be running your own business from the start:
Recruiting, training and managing your own team
Planning your commercial activity
Managing your stock to ensure you run a profitable business.
It’s not a nine-to-five desk job, so you’ll need plenty of energy and a desire to work hands-on, in a customer-facing environment.
In return you’ll get plenty of training and coaching, real responsibility, a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work with the sport you love. Now’s a great time to join us, because we want today’s department managers to be tomorrow’s Store Managers, Regional managers and beyond.
İstenen Yetenek ve Uzmanlıklar
We are looking for a Department Managers for our sport-departments in our stores with the following qualification
- A graduate and/or with previous experience, you're passionate about sport and are seeking a managerial role.
- You're energetic and have a sense of responsibility and organisation.
- Your service attitude and team spirit are your key strengths.
- You want an active role where you'll be making decisions every day.
- New challenges is your source of motivation
- Male candidates must have completed their military service.