Decathlon - store Financial Controller
As “Store Controller” your job description is as follows:
- To become a financial partner with store: You are the first contact when store manager needs you. You must follow the financial activity of the store and become a financial partner with the support you give to the store manager.
- Weekly analysis: You are the contact for all company to illustrate the financial figures of the store; you analyze the business and share it with the company.
- Monthly and yearly closing: Each month during closing you validate the financial statements of the store, and analyze the monthly performance, and share your analyses with the store.
- Budget and planning: Each month you follow the trend of the store, and be a guide for the store manager, supporting him/her with the estimation of the figures you create long term planning, and you create the next budget based on realized figures and your estimation which is based on logical facts that you decide with your store.
- Visit stores in frequent basis to achieve more together.
- Attend workshops and trainings in Turkey, France, or in any other country where there is Decathlon, and share the knowledge with the team.
All interview process will be in English.
Decathlon is a global sporting goods chain store of French origin, with stores located throughout the world. Decathlon’s headquarter is located in Lille, France. The company globally has more than 800 stores.
Decathlon Turkey launched the first store in 2010, and as of today total number of stores in Turkey is 11 in following cities in Turkey – İstanbul, Ankara, İzmir, Muğla, Antalya, Mersin, Adana, Samsun.
The philosophy of the company is make sports reachable to everyone who enjoys practicing sports, and with the power of this philosophy Decathlon Turkey continues expanding. This ambitious growth creates career opportunities for who has a passion to learn, challenge, and growth with Decathlon Turkey and all around the world.
To be a part of this growth and adventure, you have to have the following skills:
- BA/BS degree
- Fluent in English is a must
- Absolute communication skills
- Team player, and passion for sports
- Willing to learn and to be open to challenge
- Working experience in a big-four audit company is an asset
- SAP knowledge is an asset
- No military service obligation – or postponed at least 2 years – for male candidates