Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
Dinamik Otomotiv - Senior Information Security Manager
As Dinamik Teknoloji within Ada Group, we are looking for a “Senior Information Security Manager” for our newly formed software team, which is located in Gebze Teknopark. You will be working on our biggest automotive aftermarket B2B systems renewal project in Turkey, especially the global B2B project.
We work in agile teams and in this role, you will be a part of our frontend and backend team. You will work very closely with UI / UX Design and Backend teams with the goal of building components and implementing features. Teams have the freedom to choose their own methodology between Scrum and Kanban as long as they can establish improvement in each cycle. We have product owners in charge of the product backlog and we value improvements in small increments rather than large batches.
- Controlling the operation of Information Security Systems, identifying areas of improvement and ensuring that necessary actions are taken,
- To carry out audits of Information Technologies processes within the framework of ISO 27001 Standard and to follow up corrective actions,
- To create and implement information security policies in Information Technologies processes,
- Making information security risk assessment,
- To control the compliance of new projects with information security policies,
- Preparing ISMS Documents and records,
- To provide information security awareness training,
- To ensure the necessary coordination for the regular meeting of the ISMS Committee and the implementation of the decisions taken,
- To follow the violations and weaknesses and take the necessary actions,
- To make or have vulnerability and penetration tests done,
- To monitor information security violations and to take necessary actions,
- To take necessary measures to ensure the security of critical data on user computers and mobile devices.
- Information Security Manager
- Graduated from Computer and Electronics Engineering or MIS departments of universities,
- At least 4 years of work experience in the field of Information Security Management System,
- Knowledge of the Information Security Management System standard (ISO 27001) and IT Management (MIS) and worked in related projects,
- Knowledgeable about KVKK,
- ISO 27001 and ISO 20000 Auditor
- Have IT Management (MIS) certificates,
- Analytical thinking and planning skills,
- Completion of their military service for male candidates,
- Ability to build and manage a team
- High representative skills, able to use initiative.
What We Offer
- Opportunity to work in the R&D center,
- 30% opportunity to work independently of the place (may change during the pandemic process),
- In-house / external training opportunities,
- Additional payment for postgraduate education, doctorate and foreign language,
- Performance Bonus,
- Food card,
- Service for Transportation.
*We attach importance to the security of your personal data. The data you will share during the application will be processed in order to carry out the job application and recruitment processes within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 and the relevant legislation.