Doğa Okulları - Native English Teacher
Are you looking to live in a fascinating country and work in an exciting environment? We welcome applications from motivated, energetic and experienced native English teachers who utilize a communicative approach to their lessons.
About Doğa Schools:
Doğa is the leading private school in Turkey with its 100 environmentally-friendly and technological campuses which offer students a happy, social and safe atmosphere. We have 4 sections; Kindergarten, Primary School (Grades 1-4), the Middle School (Grades 5-8), the High School (Grades 9-12). With the responsibility of knowing that we will create a difference in the lives of young minds, we invest in our teachers.
- Bachelors’ Degree preferably in a related field,
- Minimum two years of full time EFL/EAP experience with a Cambridge University ESOL certificate, or an internationally recognized TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate.
- Knowledge in MS Office,
- Proficient using technology to supplement their lessons.
- To provide quality tuition to the students by:
- Planning, preparing and delivering effective lessons to meet students’ cognitive and affective needs,
- Selecting, adapting and preparing materials for classes,
- Using computers/smart boards for effective teaching and learning,
- To contribute to the positive working atmosphere.
- Full year paid salary,
- Two and a half months of (paid) summer holiday,
- Accommodation support for the first month, (for Istanbul campuses)
- Work permit,
- Breakfast & lunch at school,
- Free shuttle,
- Centrally located campuses.