Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
Edenred Kurumsal Çözümler - Cyber Security Expert
Edenred offers specific-purpose payment solutions for food (meal vouchers), fleet and mobility (fuel cards, commuter vouchers), incentives (gift vouchers, employee engagement platforms) and corporate payments (virtual cards). These solutions enhance employee well-being and purchasing power, improve companies’ attractiveness and efficiency, and vitalize the employment market and the local economy. Edenred’s 10,000 employees are committed to making the world of work a connected ecosystem that is safer, more efficient and more user-friendly every day.
Along with this growing successful organization and technological infrastructure, the security policies and procedures trasferred by Edenred HQ to ensure the security of the technologies we offer to our customers need to be implemented, new applications and technologies should be reviewed with this cyber security perspective and monitored at the highest level in terms of security. For this purpose, it is mainly experienced in Cyber Security & Application Security and also in Infrastructure Security and Compliance areas.
We are looking for a role to support the relevant teams. Position will locate in Istanbul, and support Turkey and also to various countries in Europe operations in the same scope.
- Ensures IT security framework and security strategies in complying with Edenred standards
- Protects system by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources.
- Plans and executes Pentest activities for related IT projects and infrastructure
- Recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities; reporting violations.
- Implements security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Safeguards information system assets by identifying and solving potential and actual security problems.
- Upgrades system by implementing and maintaining security controls.
- Manage Complex Environment
Participates in all IT related audits and tracks the corrective actions for all IT risks and audit findings.
- Involve GDPR and local regulations regarding Security topics as an advisor
- Experience on ISO 27001 standardization and ITIL/COBIT standarts
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience
- 5+ years of prior relevant experience, network security, information security policies, firewall administration, routers, hubs and switches etc
- System administration on Checkpoint, Kaspersky, Forcepoint, McAfee, etc platforms
- Advanced certifications such as SANS, CISSP will be a plus
- Knowledge with any of the following: Anti-Virus, HIPS, ID/PS, Full Packet Capture, Host-Based Forensics, Network Forensics, and RSA Security
- In-depth knowledge of architecture, engineering, and operations of at least one enterprise SIEM platform
- Project Management &Time Management Skills
- Problem solving, analytical perspective
- Reporting local/global level
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Fluent English