Ekol Lojistik - Busıness Analyst Responsıble
We are looking a team member as Business Analyst Responsible for our Technology Department.
- Working on challenging, mission-critical projects with Product Owners for analysis, process mapping and reengineering,
- Communicating and collaborating with Product Owners and other product stakeholders to understand their needs and translate these business needs into requirements,
- Describing the requirements as “user stories” so that they can be easily understood, sized and delivered,
- Prioritising the requirements in consultation with the product owners,
- Working with the technical leads and developers to translate requirements into system designs,
- Leading the business analyst team especially for the issue tracking and user acceptance testing processes,
- Liasing with Project Office to manage effectively the schedule and time of multiple active projects,
- Providing innovative ideas and solutions in a dynamic environment,
- Researching new trends, new techniques and good sectoral applications,
- Taking part in R&D project's system design and implementation teams,
- Developing efficient and cooperative working possibilities with other units.
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering,
- At least 5 year experience in Logistics, process development, business development and project management
- Advanced analytical thinking, detailed analysis and presentation skills,
- Having strong communication and problem solving skills,
- Advanced level of English,
- Having completed his military service for male candidates,
- Preferably located in Anatolian Side of Istanbul.