Ekol Lojistik - Database Administration Assistant Specialist
Ekol, an integrated logistics company founded in 1990, provides best-in-class international freight, warehousing, domestic distribution, foreign trade, customs, and supply chain management services in 15 countries. Ekol is one of Europe's major logistics providers, boasting distribution centers with 750,000 square meters of total indoor space in Turkey, Germany, Italy, Greece, France, Ukraine, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Romania, Hungary, Spain, Poland, Czechia, Bulgaria, Iran and Slovenia in addition to allowing for Intermodal transportation with the utilization of its 6 Ro-Ro vessels and 5,500 vehicles. In fulfilling its promises, Ekol derives greatest strength from its workforce and its powerful distribution network. A multinational team of more than 6,500 staff members - wholly dedicated to delivering impeccable customer satisfaction - plays a vital role in Ekol’s success story. Since we are growing rapidly, we are looking for a ''Database Administration Assistant Specialist” located in Istanbul/Anatolian side accordance with the following criteria for our company:
- To work in the installation, management, updating, backup and maintenance of database systems,
- To work regularly monitoring the performance of databases, ensuring their continuity,
- To work implementation of database management plans, policies, procedures and instructions.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred in computer sciences, engineering in mathematics, physics etc.),
- Following the technology and innovations, being researcher, open to learning and development,
- Proficiency in English in terms of writing and speaking,
- To be solution-focused, can take initiative, being responsible,
- New graduated / little experienced,
- Strong skills about analytical thinking and self-motivation,
- Strong skills about strategic perspective and communication,
- Male candidates should have completed their military service,
- Residing on Asian side of Istanbul.