Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
Ekol Lojistik - Employer Branding And Corporate Communications Specialist
Established in 1990, our company operates in Turkey and 15 other countries with over 7000 employees. We continue to achieve strong growth, and use state-of-the-art technology that inspire the industry . We are currently looking for an “Employer Brand and Corporate Communications Specialist” at the İstanbul/Anatolian Side .
- Creating content for intranet, keeping it up-to-date, and undertaking steps that will ensure more frequent employee visits,
- Creating content for corporate communications, and making sure that the content prepared by other departments are appropriate according to corporate language and structure,
- Shaping employees who will nurture the corporate culture and values, and have a sense of corporate loyalty,
- Planning and executing corporate communication activities in line with the communication strategy,
- Managing Ekol Careers pages,
- Planning and performing sports, cultural, and social events to improve employee motivation,
- Performing activities to measure corporate customer satisfaction,
- Helping to increase brand recognition, protecting and elevating the brand's values and making sure they are consistent with the company's corporate identity.
- Working in collaboration with the Human Resources Department to facilitate corporate communications, and creating a corporate culture to make Ekol a preferred employer brand; executing projects on employee improvement, adaptation and productivity,
- Carrying out any other tasks not stated above but that fall within the job description, and making sure that the manager is duly notified.
İstenen Yetenek ve Uzmanlıklar
General Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree,
- Experience of minimum 3 years in the field,
- Working meticulously, carefully, and systematically,
- Keeping up with a busy schedule with optimum use of time, and keeps a close tab on their work
- Having full command of MS Office and preferably familiar with Photoshop,
- Completed military service (for male candidates only),
- Having a B Class Driving License and being able to actively drive a vehicle,
- Being a resident of the Istanbul Anatolian Side.