Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
Established in 1990, our company operates in Turkey and 14 other countries with over 7000 employees. We continue to achieve strong growth, and use state-of-the-art technology that inspire the industry . We are currently looking for an “Employer Branding and Internal Communications Specialist” at the İstanbul/Anatolian Side .
- Creating content for intranet, keeping it up-to-date, and undertaking steps that will ensure more frequent employee visits,
- Creating content for internal communications, and making sure that the content prepared by other departments are appropriate according to corporate language and structure,
- Shaping employees who will nurture the corporate culture and values, and have a sense of corporate loyalty,
- Planning and executing internal communication activities in line with the communication strategy,
- Managing Ekol Careers pages,
- Planning and performing sports, cultural, and social events to improve employee motivation,
- Helping to increase brand recognition, protecting and elevating the brand's values and making sure they are consistent with the company's corporate identity.
- Working in collaboration with the Human Resources Department to facilitate internal communications, and creating a corporate culture to make Ekol a preferred employer brand; executing projects on employee improvement, adaptation and productivity,
- Carrying out any other tasks not stated above but that fall within the job description, and making sure that the manager is duly notified.
- Bachelor's Degree,
- Experience of minimum 3 years in the field,
- Working meticulously, carefully, and systematically,
- Advanced level English (both written and speaking),
- Keeping up with a busy schedule with optimum use of time, and keeps a close tab on their work
- Having full command of MS Office and preferably familiar with Photoshop,
- Completed military service (for male candidates only),
- Having a B Class Driving License and being able to actively drive a vehicle,
- Being a resident of the Istanbul Anatolian Side.