Ekol Lojistik - SAP Fı Module Responsible / Manager
Ekol, an integrated logistics company founded in 1990, provides best-in-class international freight, warehousing, domestic distribution, foreign trade, customs, and supply chain management services in 15 countries. Ekol is one of Europe's major logistics providers, boasting distribution centers with 750,000 square meters of total indoor space in Turkey, Germany, Italy, Greece, France, Ukraine, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Romania, Hungary, Spain, Poland, Czechia, Bulgaria, Iran and Slovenia in addition to allowing for Intermodal transportation with the utilization of its 6 Ro-Ro vessels and 5,500 vehicles. In fulfilling its promises, Ekol derives greatest strength from its workforce and its powerful distribution network. A multinational team of more than 6,500 staff members - wholly dedicated to delivering impeccable customer satisfaction - plays a vital role in Ekol’s success story. Since we are growing rapidly, we are looking for a ''SAP FI Module Responsible / Manager” located in Istanbul/Anatolian side accordance with the following criteria for our company:
For our ERP Systems department,
We are looking ERP Systems Responsible / Manager who will be partnering with peers in IT organization and business to design and implement on multiple local and roll out projects simultaneously as well as support core finance modules.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field,
- Excellent English proficiency in terms of writing and speaking,
- Minimum 5 years of experience in design, implementation and supporting of FI modules,
- Experience in leading interactive design workshops, assessments, planning sessions,
- Experience understanding complex business scenarious and adressing them into workable solution,
- Strong skills about communication, time management, planning, analytical skills, attention to details,
- Good working knowledge of Agile ASAP methodology,
- Experienced to manage projects in overseas multinational environments,
- Experience with Suite on HANA and S/4HANA is a plus,
- Male candidates should have completed the military service requirement,
- Residing on Asian side of Istanbul.