Eps - Sales Engıneer (Industrıal Chemıstry)
- Manage existing key accounts and improve strategic and long term commercial relationship with them,
- Develop new Key Accounts,
- Analyse the territory/market’s potential and provide feedbacks,
- Provide customer and market feedback to device and software global marketing to influence and impact product enhancements, features, and new product development.
- Submit to Commercial Business Manager the weekly customer visit plans; schedule client meetings and action plans for follow-up,
- Follow up at trade shows, exhibitions and conferences,
- Provide costing data to support sales and marketing management in setting target pricing,
- Support in the maintenance of regional price list,
- Carry out negotiations and finalization of order,
- Organise and control all activities within the key accounts,
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced and highly motivated Sales Engineer to join in a supportive sales team in a growing and well-known company.
Our Client, with over 60 year experience in supplying raw materials and intermediate products such as aliphatic, aromatic solvents, glycols, glycol ethers, polymers, polyols and other dry or liquid chemicals in bulk and packed in bags, drums or IBC's.
- Bachelor's degree in technical or mechanical fields, specially Chemical Engineer or Chemistry,
- Proven sales background in Industrial chemistry sector (preferably, experience in dry or liquid chemicals)
- Advanced computer skills, including experience with an ERP based programs,
- Good at communication in English,
- Ability to work business team environment,
- Goal & result oriented and self-motivated,
- Self-starter - ability to work with minimal supervision
- Very good written and verbal communication skills, including telephone skills,
- Good general office skills including planning, prioritisation, organisation and attention to detail,
*EPS , Türkiye İş Kurumu Özel İstihdam Bürosu izin belgesi ve Geçici İş İlişkisi Yetki sahibidir. Belge No : 10 Tarih : 23.03.2018.
4904 Sayılı Türkiye İş Kurumu Kanunu gereğince İŞ ARAYANLARDAN ÜCRET ALINMASI YASAKTIR!