Groupe Seb İstanbul
İstanbul Avrupa, İstanbul Anadoluİncele
Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
The selected intern is expected to work for in Human Resources Department and assist Human Resources Executives and support to HR Projects.
Founded in 1946 by Estee Lauder and Joseph Lauder, The Estee Lauder Companies Inc. is one of the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of quality skin care, makeup, fragrance, and hair care products. The Company's products are sold in more than 150 countries and territories under well-recognized brand names including: Estee Lauder, Aramis, Clinique, Prescriptives, Origins, M·A·C, La Mer, Bobbi Brown, Tommy Hilfiger, Donna Karan, Aveda, Stila, Jo Malone, Bumble and bumble, Kate Spade Beauty, Darphin, Michael Kors, and Rodan and Fields.
Estée Lauder Companies is headquartered in New York City. The company is organized in three regions and over many affiliates. Manufacturing facilities are located in the United States, Belgium, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and Canada.
· University students
· Able to work 5 days in July and August
· Able to work min. 4 or 3 days in school period
· Preferably has a prior internship experience in Human Resources
· Team player with strong communication skills
· Eager to learn and result oriented
· Excellent command of written and spoken English
· Good level of Microsoft Office Applications