Estee Lauder Companies Turkey - Online Coordinator
Holds primary accountability for developing and implementing Online and Digital objectives, plans and programs for the Affiliate Brands on Retailer Sites and Pure Player Sites. This includes creation of Online Marketing Calendar, effectively management and maintenance of retailer e-com sites. Ensures, coordinates and follows-up on e-commerce execution. Evaluates results and provides feedback to Online Brand manager. Provides strong support all Affiliate Brands in terms of retailer e-commerce management.
Key Account Management
- Building a strong relationship between retailer e-com teams and affiliate online and brand teams.
- Responsible for keeping track and updating monthly marketing calendars, sending correspondence with updates to external partners and internal team
- Working closely with regional online team to launch brand boutiques on retailer sites. Creating launch calendar for each retail partner
- Create reports to analyze sales and campaign results.
- Coordination of digital marketing calendars with regional and affiliate brand teams.
- Provide general support to the corporate online director/manager.
- Responsible for asset collection between the Online group and Marketing Department to coordinate new product launch information, visuals and copy transcription into retailer e-com systems
- Responsible for the update of the refresh schedule and Retailer online sales & marketing calendar for all Retail Partners
- Assist with content doc creation for monthly refreshes and digital production agency
- Create and manage updates on all product launches in new product worksheet, including changes to, launch dates, product metrics, shade and product names as well suggested retail price
- Manage online gift sets, including allocation and photography
- Regular Update of interactive tools (skintype tools, foundation finder etc) in line with relevant product launches
- Maintain accurate store listings and local events online
- Ensure the correct implementation for tracking tags on the retailer web site in coordination with retailer engineering team and external partners
- Responsible for e-comm pre-launch preparations: Translations, video content creation and testing process.
Campaign and Inventory Management on Retail Sites
- Working closely with affiliate online and brand teams to create new campaigns on retailer sites
- Setting sales targets for retailer sites and manage required inventory forecasts for corresponding sales targets
- Provide exclusive products and offers for retailers, searching Online regional excess stocks periodic basis to create unique offers
İstenen Yetenek ve Uzmanlıklar
- University level education or equivalent
- 2-3 years of relevant product marketing, online/e-commerce related experience, preferably in the cosmetics/fragrance business (in a similar or related industry)
- English is a required language proficiency
- Strong analytical skills; the ability to identify critical concerns and prioritize; problem-solving abilities
- Creative/innovative thinking
- The ability to handle a multitude of projects and issues at one time
- Excellent team player and interpersonal skills; the ability to interact with all levels within an organization
- Self-motivation; High energy level; the ability to work independently
- An interest in learning and the ability to integrate information to identify the implications
- Respected and enthusiastic leader, knows own strenghts
- Identifies the implications of macro trends for the business and opportunities both in the short and long term