Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
Ethic HR - HR Department Assistant
HR DEPARTMENT ASSISTANT
Our client is globally leader of food sector. Now we are looking for a Department Assistant who will deliver assistant services HR Director and to HR Department of the organization.
The person will report to HR Director. S/he will be responsible for managing agenda of director, organizing interview schedules, meetings and support other department activities.
- Managing agenda of HR Director
- Organizing interviews, scheduling meetings, answering phones, and welcoming guests.
- Ticketing flights, reservation of accommodation and transfers for HR department travelling requests through travel agency.
- Leading event management role of HR activities organized in the company or out of office.
- Supporting other HR activities
- University Degree and excellent English Language skills are required
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Department Assistant or Executive Assistant position,
- Alternatively, tourism (front office customer relations) or events & organization sector professionals are welcome.
- Strong organizational skills are required with paying attention details and proactive,
- Resourceful, results-oriented and detail-oriented demonstrating drive and initiative,
- Capable to work effectively under pressure or strict deadlines with multi-tasking
- Experienced in general office procedures and practices,
- Excellent oral and written communication skills,
- Having experience in an international organization will be an advantage.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook),
- Excellent written and spoken English.
Please apply the position by attaching your CV in English.
We thank to effort of all applicants. However, we will contact only with the ones who has right competencies and experience.
ETHIC HR has "Private Recruitment Company" license from ISKUR. (The license number is 76, October 13, 2005)