Ethic HR - IT Manager
Our client is an fast growing coffee chain retailer . Now we are looking for an IT Manager who has experience in retail business.
- The position directly reports to General Manager of the company
- Manages applications, infrastructure and IT processes.
- Managing IT budget and IT projects
- The person manages full retail application software lifecycle (requirement, scope, schedule, resources, testing, quality, release, costs, changes) for cross-functional initiatives
- Assembles and manages project teams and facilitates team progress in choosing pragmatic solutions and making effective business decisions
- Demonstrates a broad understanding of how the business operates
- Leads, builds, retains and develops a team of IT professionals ensuring a competitive IT services delivery organization.
- Graduated from Computer Engineering, Mathematic or similar faculties of prominent universities
- At least 5 years of total experience in IT management and minimum 2 years of experience in retail sector. Preferably in food and beverage retail.
- Familiar with Retail Merchandising and Order Management concepts and processes
- Having experience about designing stock movements PLU transfers, promotion and campaign definition, POS front office operations, retail analytics and infrastructure both back office and front office will be a strong asset.
- Proactive, analytical and high levels of problem solving skills are required.
- Strong leadership both for managing a large IT team and influencing key stakeholders in the company
- Perfect communications skills is required with in IT and with other departments and 3rd parties
- The candidate needs to be a self-starter with a drive for execution and wants to work in a dynamic and complex environment.
- No military obligation for male candidates.
ETHIC HR has "Private Recruitment Company" license from ISKUR. (The license number is 76, October 13, 2005)
We thank to all candidates for their effort to apply to IT Manager position, however we will contact with the ones who has right competency and experience