Ethic HR - Retail Analist
Our client is a leading fashion retailer with 93 stores in shopping centers and on high streets. The company is a truly omni-channel retailer with its own e-commerce site and very active in e-marketplaces both in Turkey and in Europe.
Now we are looking for a Retail Analyst who will work in IT department but in close relationship with business units.
THE JOB DESCRIPTION
- Defining monthly store targets and after getting approval share it with store managers
- Developing monthly sales forecasts,
- Monitoring and reporting daily and weekly retail sales analyzing variances according to forecast.
- Developing new stores' business cases with potential turnover and profitability
- Consolidating retail metrics from stores and building KPIs
- Supporting Business Development activities with ad-hoc reporting.
- Graduated from related departments of universities
- Experienced minimum two years in retail analytics
- Advanced level English speaking
- Expert in MS Office, specially advanced user of MS Excel
- Has no issue dealing with big data and number crunching
- No barrier for travelling
- Completed military obligation for male candidates.
ETHIC HR has "Private Recruitment Company" license from ISKUR. (The license number is 76, October 13, 2005)