Ethic HR - Senior Java Developer
Our client is a software company specialized on GIS and defence industry solutions. The company offers leading engineering, design and mapping software.
Now we are looking for a Senior Java Developer for its Ankara office located at METU Technopark.
· Design, implement and maintain java application phases
· To take part in software and architectural development activities
· Conduct software analysis, programming, testing debugging and deploying
· Identifying production and non-production application issues
· Transforming requirements into stipulations
· Recommend changes to improve established java application processes
· Develop technical designs for application development
· Graduated from Computer or Electronics Engineering departments of prominent universities.
· Minimum 5 years of experience about web or desktop applications with Java techonologies.
· In-depth knowledge and expertise with Spring Framework, Hibernate, Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ, Maven
· Experience with performance optimization, event-driven, and non-blocking programming
· Having micro services management, continues integration and continues implementation including Kubernetes, Docker, Oracle Weblogic Server, NGINX, Elasticsearch will be strong asset
· A senior developer who can develop web applications for different browsers and cross platforms
· Familiar with collaborative working environment, test and version management applications such as GIT , JIRA
· Experience with SQL and NoSQL database (MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, Postgres, etc)
We thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
ETHIC HR has "Private Recruitment Company" license from ISKUR. (The license number is 76, October 13, 2005)