Ethic HR - Training Chief
Our client is a global precious metal mining company operating in Kayseri. Now we are looking for a Training Chief.
- Monitors regular day-to-day Training activities and ensures that all standards and deadlines are met.
- Develops and distributes monthly training statistics reports
- Identify training needs by consulting with stakeholders
- Deliver training programs seeking different training methods to improve the effectiveness of the trainings provided.
- Develop measures and methods to evaluate effectiveness of learning imparted.
- Prepares and announces the orientation training program for the new employees and makes sure that they receive the necessary trainings.
- Preparation of annual training budget
- University Degree
- Experienced at least 10 years in the field of education
- Ability to create and communicate vision and translate into action
- Good knowledge of English
- Driving license
- Ability to make presentations
- Strong computer skills
- Will be able to measure and report the participation rates of the trainings, the efficiency of the training process in line with the objectives,
- No military service obligation for male candidates.
- Develi residential is must
- Well organized.
- Self-starter, who is able to work independently and use his / her initiative when needed.
We thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
ETHIC HR has "Private Recruitment Company" license from ISKUR. (The license number is 76, October 13, 2005)