Etstur - Digital Analytics Engineer
If you are a Digital Analytics Engineer with +3 years of experience, please read on!!!
Based in Istanbul, Turkey we are a global OTA company. We’re on the search for a Digital Analytics Engineer candidate who will be filling a key position in our product management team.
The candidate we are looking for needs to operate individually and be a great team player with excellent communication skills, the ability to analyse and negotiate business and meet deadlines, and champion a best-in-class analytics expertise.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Great work/ life balance
2. You will be working with the latest in Technologies.
3. You will be in a highly collaborative environment with like-minded people!
4. Opportunity for growth with within an incredibly fun and family oriented environment
What You Will Be Doing
- Design and facilitate digital data measurement plans
- Work closely with the marketing and business experts to build a state-of-the-art analytical platform to facilitate analysis and A/B testing of massive search and user data.
- Solve the challenges of scaling and optimization of the internal data flow
- Ensure consistency and accuracy of the data, and help design and develop data models for reporting and aggregation frameworks
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data, and review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
What We Need for this Position
- Proven working experience as a data analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing large datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Digital Analytics
- Mobile Analytics
- Web Analytics
- Report Builder
- Social Data
- Mobile Platforms
- Google Analytics(Google Analytics Expert Certificate is a plus)