Expeditors Taşımacılık - Air Export Customer Service Representative
The ideal candidate for this position must have strong MS Office skills including Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Also required are excellent oral and written communication skills and a proven history of providing exceptional customer service at all levels. Our work environment is team oriented and very fast paced, therefore a strong candidate must have excellent organizational skills, time management skills in addition to a professional attitude and attire that exemplifies the Expeditors culture.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
· Receive and update shipment status in a timely manner; issue shipment alerts
· Track and Trace Air Export shipments
· Prepare house and master air waybills
· Export document compliance
· Process documents timely and accurately
· Complete shipment accounting timely and accurately
· Provide customer service to specific accounts
· Coordinate with our contracted vendors in procuring space and services
· Attend training classes and accumulate required number of training hours
· Support and attend customer Retention Call face-to-face or phone calls
· Six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Operations/Industry knowledge preferred
· Hazardous materials certified and IATA/FIATA a plus
· Through understanding of air shipment documentation process a plus
· Ready and ambitious for new responsibilities
· Ability to work overtime as necessary
· English both written and spoken is a must
· No military obligation for male candidates.