Expeditors Taşımacılık - Customer Service Agent Ank (Disabled Employee- Engelli Perso
“We’re not in the shipping business; we’re in the information business” -Peter Rose, Expeditors Founder
As a Fortune 500 company, Expeditors employs more than 15,000 trained professionals in a worldwide network of over 300 locations across six continents. Expeditors satisfies the increasingly sophisticated needs of international trade through customized solutions and seamless, integrated information systems. Our services include the consolidation and forwarding of air or ocean freight, customs brokerage, vendor consolidation, cargo insurance, time-definite transportation, order management, warehousing, distribution and customized logistics solutions. Expeditors is headquartered in Seattle, Washington.
Scope of Position:
Ensure proper and timely movement of freight and information, while providing exceptional customer service within related transportation and/or sales teams.
Major Tasks & Responsibilities:
(include but not limited to)
- Ensure smooth and timely shipment process flow.
- Ensure accurate and timely data entry into our operational system and billing.
- Provide rates and pricing support;
- Deliver and coordinate bid response information requested by the local Sales team or the Expeditors network;
- Track and trace shipment files as required. This can be either internally via exp.o or externally via carrier websites or by telephone to carrier offices
- Meet compliance at all times with internal and external regulations in accordance with government regulations
- Understand department process flow, looking for best practices to improve operational efficiency and productivity
- Verify and ensure documents are timely sent to customer or broker for customs purposes.
- Meets company standards of 52 hours training per year
- Take on additional assignments, as required, in support of company needs.
Skill and Qualifications
- Effective interpersonal skills, including proven abilities to listen, comprehend, effectively communicate clearly and concisely to obtain positive results.
- Pro-active, strong organizational skills.
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word, MS office).
- Fluent in English.
- A University Degree or recognized professional qualification as a university equivalent is required
- Understanding of shipment documentation process a plus.
- Previous customer service experience a plus.