Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
Expeditors Taşımacılık - Operation Customer Service Agent
Scope of Position:
Ensure the proper and timely movement or clearance of freight and information, while providing an exceptional customer service within related department.
Major Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Ensure smooth and timely shipment process flow.
- Ensure accurate and timely client billing.
- Track and trace shipment files as required. This can be either internally via exp.o or externally via carrier websites or by telephone to carrier offices
- Ensure timely delivery of freight to customers for Import shipments.
- Ensure documents are timely sent to customer or broker for customs purposes.
- Ensure accurate and timely client and vendors billing.
- Verify documents received for Import and Export customs purposes are compliant and correct.
- Interact with our customers in arranging their international shipments, meeting customer service standards.
- Contribute to maintain strong relationships with service providers.
- Understand department process flow, constantly looking for areas of improved efficiency.
- Overseas communications, timely responses to emails and requests (internal and external)
- Escalation of problems with management when necessary
- Meets company standards of 52 hours training per year
- Attend training classes when required
- Promote compliance in diligently following all company policies and regulations and performing the task at hand with oustanding integrity and pride.
- Effective interpersonal skills, including proven abilities to listen, comprehend, effectively communicate clearly and concisely to obtain positive results.
- Pro-active, strong organizational skills.
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word, MS office).
- Fluent in English.
Qualifications: Experience & Education Requirements
- At least 1 year related experience in customer service, logistics or foreign trade.