Expeditors Taşımacılık - Sales Operations
Key Deliverables These are the minimum results expected from Sales Operations:
• Manage monthly delivery of key reports to the District Sales Manager.
• Manage weekly sales meetings, as directed by the District Sales Manager.
• Organize sales events to drive existing and new customer engagement.
• Ensure updated marketing materials are accessible to Sales team and create customer-focused PowerPoint presentations from various marketing material. Work with CHQ-Marketing team for customized content when needed.
• Manage company visitors and arrange meeting schedules with sales team.
• Deliver qualified sales leads to the team.
• Deliver and coordinate bid response information requested by the local Sales team or the Expeditors network.
• Provide rates and pricing support.
• Attend training & development sessions to understand the requirements of Sales.
• Organize training sessions related to Sales for your branch, as directed by the District Sales Manager.
• Update CRM and ensure data integrity measurements are met for the branch.
• Take on additional assignments, as required, in support of company needs.
Desired Skill-Sets and Characteristics
• Must be proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• The ability to work off-site for local events
• Oral and written proficiency in the English language.
• Strong problem solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work productively both individually and in a team environment.
• Sense of urgency for goal achievement
• Self-motivated with ability to work in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
• Comfortable with regular data entry on a laptop computer
• Strong rapport and relationship building focused
• Empowered to make quick decisions in response to changing conditions
• Influences others to action
• Timeliness and accountability for results