Expeditors Taşımacılık - Transcon Import Agent
- Ensure smooth and timely freight process flow
- Ensure accurate and timely data entry into our operational system
- Track and Trace TRANSCON (Road Freight) Files and reporting
- Use export TRANSCON Workflow on daily basis
- Ensure accurate and timely client and vendors billing.
- Ensure delivery of freight and timely clearance when applicable
- Interact with our customers in arranging their TRANSCON shipments, meeting customer service standards.
- Contribute to maintain good relationships with suppliers
- Meet compliance at all times to regulations internal and external in accordance with government regulations.
- Understand department process flow, and looking for best practices to improve operational efficiency and productivity
- Ensure all customers standard operating procedures in place and updated in the DLSOPs
- Meet KPI standards in accordance with the Company’s procedures
- Network communications, timely responses to emails and requests (internal and external)
- Escalation of problems to Management when necessary
- Must have at least two years road freight experience
- Operational experience for European Road Freight, Import
- Strong customer service skills
- Pro-active, strong organizational skills.
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word)
- Fluent in English
- Effective interpersonal skills, including proven abilities to listen, comprehend, effectively communicate clearly and concisely to obtain positive results.
- Positive and willing to help attitude