Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
Expeditors Taşımacılık - Warehouse Operations Handling Responsible Ankara
“We’re not in the shipping business; we’re in the information business” -Peter Rose, Expeditors Founder
As a Fortune 500 company, Expeditors employs more than 15,000 trained professionals in a worldwide network of over 300 locations across six continents. Expeditors satisfies the increasingly sophisticated needs of international trade through customized solutions and seamless, integrated information systems. Our services include the consolidation and forwarding of air or ocean freight, customs brokerage, vendor consolidation, cargo insurance, time-definite transportation, order management, warehousing, distribution and customized logistics solutions. Expeditors is headquartered in Seattle, Washington.
Scope of Position:
To lead the Expeditors Warehouse Handling Team in the pursuit of Warehouse Excellence by promoting a culture of safety and security in a facility that is modern, efficient and meets high quality standards through continuous improvement.
Major Tasks & Responsibilities:
(include but not limited to)
- Ensure a safe and secure work environment
- Maintain warehouse procedures and safety standards
- Maintain a clean and professional facility
- Ensure all equipment is maintained in a safe operational condition
- Purchase and manage inventory of packaging materials and supplies
- Prepare and manage budget for warehouse operations weekly/monthly/annually, includes staffing and overtimes , equipment procurement and maintenance, and facility repair
- Ensure facility is staffed to meet demand
- Preform or oversee all aspects of warehouse staffing, includes permanent and contingent staff
- Lead team in warehouse excellence
- Ensure coverage of operations with staff who have the appropriate certifications
- Onboard newly hired staff
- Direct employee versatility (cross training)
Operations and Quality
- Oversee all receiving, shipping, container positioning, and inventory activities following operational standards (OPS) and KPI expectations
- Improve safety, quality, delivery and cost through continuous improvement methods
- Maintain compliance to all facility certification requirements and government policies
- Participate in transitioning, and onboarding new customers
- Manage, prevent, and resolve inventory, over/short/damage, process and customer exceptions
- Review warehouse activities to ensure security and safety of people, facility, and freight
- Attend training classes when required
Skill and Qualifications
Skill and Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years warehouse management experience
- Management, team leadership, customer service and account management.
- Implementation of Security, Health & Safety requirements
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems & technology
- Effective interpersonal skills, including proven abilities to listen, comprehend, effectively communicate clearly and concisely to obtain positive results.
- Pro-active, strong organizational skills.
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word, MS office).
- Fluent in English.
- A University Degree or recognized professional qualification as a university equivalent is required