Bu ilan aktif değil.
EY - Advisory- Risk Services Senior
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services.
The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our 190,000 people, in more than 150 countries, are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do. Our offices around the world use the same methodology and are linked through an integrated technology platform to enable instantaneous communication and collaboration among team members, regardless of location. As a member of Ernst & Young Global, in Turkey we operate in 4 offices located in Istanbul, Ankara, Bursa and Izmir, with more than 1000 people for 30 years.
We are looking for colleagues who are enthusiastic about working in a growing service line.
Successful candidates will find opportunity in helping EY further extend and integrate its Risk Advisory business embracing new opportunities and solving complex risk driven problems for its clients in the verge of changing business landscape with new regulations, Fintech, digital, Industry 4.0, mobile and many more risk triggering developments.
Please drop your resume if you think you comply with the following requirements.
- Degree in\:
- Industrial Engineering
- Business Administration
- Management Information Systems
- System Engineering
- Computer Science / Engineering
or a similar discipline
- 1-5 years of demonstrable experience & knowledge in following topics\:
- Enterprise risk management
- Corporate governance
- Internal audit
- Business process and risk & controls design
- Contract risk management
- Finance transformation
- Previous project experience in Family Business is required.
- Hands on experience with business process modelling & reengineering tools such as ARIS and IBM Rational would be a significant asset.
- CIA certification is a significant plus (it is however mandatory for promotion in the firm) while others will also be an advantage (CISA, SMMM, CRISC and CRMA).
- Hands on experience or familiarity with enterprise risk management, internal audit, control and process standards or frameworks such as COSO, ISO 31000, eTom, IIA guidelines, etc.
- Having Big4 firm background or risk management / internal control / internal audit experience in financial services, telecoms and retail industries will be a preference.
- Work experience or strong understanding in IT risks and ERP systems will be a differentiator.
- Strong fundamentals in communication and reporting both in Turkish and in English
- No travel restrictions in Turkey and abroad.
- Male candidates should have no military service obligation or have postponed the service for at least 2 years.