EY - Assurance Services Senior - Financial Accounting Advisory Services
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services.
The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our 212,000 people, in more than 150 countries, are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do. Our offices around the world use the same methodology and are linked through an integrated technology platform to enable instantaneous communication and collaboration among team members, regardless of location. As a member of Ernst & Young Global, in Turkey we operate in 4 offices located in Istanbul, Ankara, Bursa and Izmir, with more than 1000 people for 30 years.
- Support the planning, execution and delivery of financial accounting advisory engagements,
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress,
- Assist in delivering accounting advisory projects, preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties,
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel,
- Making technical contribution to accounting advisory client engagements and internal projects.
We are seeking for a high performing Senior to join our Financial Accounting and Advisory Services (FAAS) team with the following qualifications;
- A relevant university degree, preferably in Business Administration, Economics or a similar discipline,
- Min. 2-3 year experience in AUDIT and/or ERP implementation projects with process review and project management experience would be an asset
- Experience in Big 4 audit companies is an asset
- Financial management, financial assistant, and/or financial analyst experience preferred,
- Excellent written/verbal communication and reporting skills in Turkish and in English,
- Proficiency in using MS Office applications,
- Professional accountancy qualification (SMMM, CPA, SPK),
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS and local GAAP,
- Compliance with and understanding of regulatory requirements