EY - Audit Manager
EY is a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Corporate Finance and Advisory services.
The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our 212,000 people, in more than 150 countries, are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do. Our offices around the world use the same methodology and are linked through an integrated technology platform to enable instantaneous communication and collaboration among team members, regardless of location. As a member of EY Global, in Turkey we operate in 4 offices located in Istanbul, Ankara, Bursa and Izmir, with more than 1000 people for 30 years.
- Manage the financial aspects of assurance engagements and communicate significant issues, fees and estimates-to-complete to partners and clients
- Making technical contribution to audit client engagements and internal projects
- Planning and executing complex assurance engagements
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with clients
- Assist partners to generate new business opportunities and build client networks and relationships
- Develop people through effectively supervising, coaching and mentoring all levels of staff
We are seeking for a Manager to join our Assurance – Audit and Accounting Services team in Istanbul with the following qualifications;
- Strong academic background, including a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics or other related field
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in risk-based auditing and risk and control strategies
- Professional accountancy qualification (SMMM, CPA, SPK)
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS and local GAAP
- Compliance with and understanding of regulatory requirements
- English language skills - excellent written and verbal communication