EY - Business Development Analyst
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services.
The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our 212,000 people, in more than 150 countries, are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do. Our offices around the world use the same methodology and are linked through an integrated technology platform to enable instantaneous communication and collaboration among team members, regardless of location. As a member of Ernst & Young Global, in Turkey we operate in 4 offices located in Istanbul, Ankara, Bursa and Izmir, with more than 1200 people for 30 years.
Responsible from business development operational tasks, including\:
- Monitoring the global / regional business development operational processes and their timely delivery
- Priority Account planning cycle of EY Turkey
- Support account analysis and account management processes
- Support & follow up of action plans agreed during the account planning meetings
- CRM database administration,
- Client feedback review administration
We continue to empower and grow our government and public sector business in Turkey. We are now seeking “Business Development Associate/Senior”
to join our Advisory department in Ankara
with the following qualifications;
- Relevant university graduate (master degree is a plus),
- 2 to 5 years of relevant professional work experience – preferably from international/global companies or organisations,
- Specific experience in business development and acquisition processes from the government and public sector consulting market
- Specific experience in national and international public procurement procedures and regulations
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English,
- Proficiency in using MS Office applications,
- Strong teaming and communication skills, eager to take responsibility, multiple-task orientated.