EY - Cyber Security Senior Consultants / Managers
EY is a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Corporate Finance and Advisory services.
The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our 212,000 people, in more than 150 countries, are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do. Our offices around the world use the same methodology and are linked through an integrated technology platform to enable instantaneous communication and collaboration among team members, regardless of location. As a member of EY Global, in Turkey we operate in 4 offices located in Istanbul, Ankara, Bursa and Izmir, with more than 1200 people for 30 years.
We are looking for colleagues who are enthusiastic about working in a growing service line.
Successful candidates will find opportunity in helping EY transform its cybersecurity business embracing new opportunities and solving complex cybersecurity issues for its clients in the verge of changing business landscape with cloud, mobile, digital, IoT, Industry 4.0, FinTech and many more risk triggering developments.
Experienced candidates may also be part of regional / global cybersecurity teams with sales and project delivery responsibilities.
Please drop your resume if you think you comply with the following requirements.
- Degree in\:
- Computer Science / Engineering
- Industrial / System Engineering
- Management Information Systems
or a similar discipline
- Experience in information/cyber security discipline, with at least one of the following specializations\:
- Information security management system implementations
- Identity & access management (governance, design, implementation, operation)
- Data protection & privacy
- Security operations; design and operate (firewall, IDS/IPS, SIEM, log management, incident management & response)
- Penetration testing and vulnerability management
- Application (web, mobile) penetration testing
- Network penetration testing
- Social engineering
- Minimum security baseline design and implementation
- Systems/network security administration
- Required work experience are at least the following\:
- 2-3 years for Senior Consultants
- 5-8 years for Managers
- 8-10 years for Senior Managers
- Professional certification is a significant plus (CISSP, CISM, CISA, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor, CEH, LPT)
- Prior information security consulting experience is a significant plus
- Prior experience in working for a multinational business organization would be a preference, especially for those to work with regional / global teams
- Experience or familiarity with Managed Security Services, Cyber Threat Management and Cyber Intelligence concepts is a plus
- Experience in system and network management is a plus
- Strong fundamentals in communication and reporting both in Turkish and in English
- No travel restrictions in Turkey and abroad
- Male candidates should have no military service obligation or have postponed the service for at least 2 years