Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
EY - Department Assistant
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services.
The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our 232,000 people, in more than 150 countries, are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do. Our offices around the world use the same methodology and are linked through an integrated technology platform to enable instantaneous communication and collaboration among team members, regardless of location. As a member of Ernst & Young Global, in Turkey we operate in 5 offices located in Istanbul, Ankara, Bursa and Izmir, with more than 1000 people for 30 years.
We are now looking for a Department Assistant to join our growingAssurance team in İstanbul with the following qualifications;
- Providing full administrative support to Executives and staff regarding clients and engagements
- Prepare formatted written documents like engagement letters, reports and proposals
- Arrange and coordinate meeting schedules, business travels and etc.
- Managing incoming and outgoing calls
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university (a degree on Office Management and/or Secretarial Practice will be an advantage)
- Previous relevant experience is an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English is a must
- Very good knowledge of MS Office applications is a must
- Able to handle high-level confidential information
- Ability to organize and manage daily activities of Executives
- Dynamic and enthusiastic
- Good communication skills with excellent self-discipline and patience.
- Organized and detailed in work performance.
- Effective organization and time management skills.
- Able to manage multiple tasks and prioritize.
- Able to effectively communicate within all levels of the organization.
- Experience supporting multiple team members