EY - Enterprise Intelligence And Analytics Consultant
EY is a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Corporate Finance and Advisory services.
The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our 212,000 people, in more than 150 countries, are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do. Our offices around the world use the same methodology and are linked through an integrated technology platform to enable instantaneous communication and collaboration among team members, regardless of location. As a member of EY Global, in Turkey we operate in 4 offices located in Istanbul, Ankara, Bursa and Izmir, with more than 1200 people for 30 years.
You’ll have knowledge and experience of a number of the following areas\:
We are seeking for a high performing Senior Consultant
to join our growing IT Advisory
team with the following qualifications;
- Strong academic background, including a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer, Mathematical or Industrial Engineering, Management Information Systems or equivalent from an accredited university
- Approximately 5 years’ of Advisory work experience
- Professional accountancy qualification or equivalent
- Proficiency with data management, business intelligence and analytical software (such as IBM, Informatica, Microstrategy, SAP, SAS etc.)
- Ability to analyze functional and technical needs and identify gaps and alternative solutions relative to existing design
- Good project management skills, operating as part of a team organizing, planning, and executing large scale projects from vision through implementation
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to express complex business concepts in technical terms
- Strong analytical, problem solving, communication and conceptual skills
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- English language skills - excellent written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated integrity, values, principles, and work ethic
- Male candidates must have fulfilled or postponed their military service obligations
- No travel restrictions