EY - Financial Services Risk Management Senior
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services.
The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our 212,000 people, in more than 150 countries, are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do. Our offices around the world use the same methodology and are linked through an integrated technology platform to enable instantaneous communication and collaboration among team members, regardless of location. As a member of Ernst & Young Global, in Turkey we operate in 4 offices located in Istanbul, Ankara, Bursa and Izmir, with more than 1200 people for 30 years.
Being a part of a team involved in projects such as;
- Regulatory compliance/ risk framework enhancement projects to develop/validate/review, data, systems, models, processes, policies in the areas of credit risk management.
- ICAAP related reporting, model validation, system, data and process audit projects
- Modelling and validation and implementation of IRB and IFRS 9
- Avidly follow regulatory developments, keenly translate regulation into business requirements, and provide project briefs.
- Perform quality assurance of team deliverables
- Follow Regulatory capital, basel II/III developments and updates and manage internal reports and prepare customer deck and proposal
- M.S. in Finance, Economics, Industrial Engineering.
- Min. 3 years of experience in one of the areas of credit risk management
- Solid knowledge in Basel II/III, BRSA regulations, Advanced or Foundation IRB requirements, regulatory capital calculation, and reporting, ICAAP process, IFRS 9 impairment methodology
- FRM/PRM/CFA preferred
- Familiarity with data mining, PD and LGD modelling of corporate, commercial, retail or validation of such models
- Good verbal and written communication (English, Turkish) and interpersonal skills.
- SAS, SPSS and excel macro knowledge is an asset