EY - Forensic Technology & Discovery Services Assistant
EY is a world leader in professional services operating in 150 countries with 212.000 personnel in Assurance, Tax, Global Finance & Accounting Services and Transaction Advisory Services are well-known for its integrity, quality and professionalism. Our inclusive environment values everyone’s contributions, appreciates diversity of thought, fosters growth, and provides continuous opportunities for development. We are now looking for new team members to join our team dedicated to the Turkish market and have been serving many local and multinational clients.
Our Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services (FIDS) practice advises corporations and their outside legal counsel on complex business matters that involve financial, fraud and forensic investigations and economic damages arising from disputes on various matters. EY is on the cutting-edge in current trends in fraud and forensic investigations and serves as a quality-focused liaison between our clients and the law. Our dynamic and talented Forensic Technology & Discovery Services (FTDS) group, a specialty group within FIDS, is currently seeking the right candidate for a career opportunity as an Associate level position. Our team comprises specialists who capture, consolidate, interrogate and analyze massive volumes of structured data (e.g. financial systems and databases) and unstructured data (e.g. emails and user documents).
- Work on multiple client engagement teams that assist in performing computer fraud and forensic investigations; electronic discovery involving a wide range of software and databases; analyses of electronic data; and consulting services relating to electronically stored information.
- Develop productive working relationships with client personnel. Deliver consistent quality service to our clients.
- Inform supervisors of the engagement status, and participate in engagement planning and service delivery. Stay informed of business/economic developments and their impact to the client.
- Foster an efficient, innovative, and team-oriented work environment.
- Commit to developing knowledge. Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery. Seek out and attend both internally held and external technical training. Maintain an educational program to continually develop skills.
- Achieve growth. Understand EY's service lines and actively seek/encourage team members to identify opportunities for EY to provide quality services.
- Assist in preparing working papers, schedules and reports that will be delivered to our clients and other parties.
- Contribute to people initiatives, including training activities.
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures.
- Both domestic and international travel is required on occasion.
To qualify for this challenging and rewarding position that offers an excellent opportunity for career advancement, candidates must have\:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Management Information Systems (MIS). Other majors considered\: Economics, Mathematics, and Statistics.
- Course work or a minor in business, specifically Finance or Accounting is a plus
- 0-1 year of experience in an information technology (IT) environment, preferably including programming and relational database design and management
- Knowledge of programming in Java, VB.net, C , or other programming languages is a plus
- Working knowledge of a data manipulation language including SQL or PL/SQL
- Knowledge of relational database software such as SQL Server, Oracle or DB2
- IT administration knowledge as well as hands-on computer hardware knowledge
- Experience with computer forensics applications such as EnCase, FTK or HELIX is a plus
- Experience with statistical analysis applications such as PolyAnalyst and Tableau is a plus
- Experience with document review platforms including Relativity and Intella is a plus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including MS Access
- Good command of spoken and written English