EY - Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Our Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services (FIDS) practice advises corporations and their outside legal counsel on complex business matters that involve financial, fraud and forensic investigations, regulatory compliance and economic damages arising from disputes. EY is on the cutting-edge in current trends in fraud and forensic investigations and serves as a quality-focused liaison between our clients and the legal process. Our dynamic and talented group is currently seeking the right candidate for a career opportunity as a Manager. JOB DESCRIPTION Perform and oversee fraud and forensic investigations, compliance advisory services, forensic technology, expert witness services, and financial and economic analyses. Enhance practice efficiencies and effectiveness. Begin to develop specialization in specific industries/practice areas. Be active in at least one external professional organization.
Commit to developing knowledge. Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery.
Be informed of relevant international developments, including global regulatory and enforcement trends as well as economic and political developments that impact our clients.
Generate new business opportunities. Understand EY's service lines and actively assess/present opportunities for EY to provide quality services. Develop long-term relationships and networks.
The successful Manager will\:
- Actively engage in required consultations
- Focus on people/talent development by counselling, coaching and impacting others through identification of stretch and challenging goals
- Identify and implement operational efficiencies
- Manage key components of multiple FIDS engagements, including strategy, planning, risk assessment, team management, engagement economics and delivery of exceptional client service
- Develop strong relationships across a network of existing and future clients and key stakeholders
- Team effectively
- Provide insight, connectedness and responsiveness to all clients while demonstrating a good understanding of their business
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with FIDS clients/management
- Establish expectations of value/ services to be delivered for the client
- Collaborate to plan engagement objectives. Develop and implement a strategy that complies with professional standards and appropriately addresses risk
- Understand the client’s industry and recognize key performance drivers, business trends and industry developments
- Develop people – conducting timely reviews and providing feedback to team members, lead engagement team sessions, participating in recruiting efforts
- Oversee engagement economics and manage appropriate resources for efficient engagement models
- Participate in client pursuits and develop proposal content
- Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge and enhance service delivery
To qualify, candidates must have\:
- A bachelor degree in business administration, engineering , economics or related areas is preferred
- A graduate degree is a plus
- Professional designations (e.g., CPA, CFA, CFE) assets
- A minimum of 6 years of relevant, forensic auditing, internal control, compliance, forensic technology or dispute related, experience, preferably with a professional services firm
- Excellent written and oral proficiency in English is a must, (proficiency in German, French or Russian is a plus)
- Experience managing staff on multiple projects and providing direction to team members; experience conducting project progress meetings with clients
- Ability to develop detailed work plans, manage multiple projects, and lead team members.
- Strong financial, analytical, technical, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent business development and client acquisition skills, strong presentation skills
- Advanced written and verbal communications skills
- Substantial knowledge of PC-based analytical tools, including databases (Access) and spreadsheets (Excel)
- Dedication to teamwork and excellent leadership skills
- Male candidates must have fulfilled military service obligations
- No restrictions for domestic and international travels