EY - Fraud Investigation And Dispute Services Assistant – Ankara
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services (FIDS) practice advises corporations and their outside legal counsel on complex business matters that involve financial, fraud and forensic investigations, regulatory compliance and economic damages arising from disputes. EY is on the cutting-edge in current trends in fraud and forensic investigations and serves as a quality-focused liaison between our clients and the legal process. Our dynamic and talented group is currently seeking the right candidate for a career opportunity as a Consultant.
Assist in performing fraud and forensic investigations, compliance advisory services, forensic technology, expert witness services, and financial and economic analyses. Enhance practice efficiencies and effectiveness.
Commit to developing knowledge. Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery.
Be informed of relevant international developments, including global regulatory and enforcement trends as well as economic and political developments that impact our clients.
- A bachelor degree in Intrernational Relations, Public Management, Business Administration, Economics or related areas is preferred
- A graduate degree is a plus
- Excellent written and oral proficiency in English is a must, (proficiency in Arabic, German or Russian is a plus)
- Strong analytical, technical, and interpersonal skills
- Fulfillment of military service obligations is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- No restrictions for domestic and international travels