Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
EY - Information Systems Assurance Manager
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services.
The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our 212,000 people, in more than 150 countries, are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do. Our offices around the world use the same methodology and are linked through an integrated technology platform to enable instantaneous communication and collaboration among team members, regardless of location. As a member of Ernst & Young Global, in Turkey we operate in 4 offices located in Istanbul, Ankara, Bursa and Izmir, with more than 1200 people for 30 years.
We are looking for colleagues who are enthusiastic about working in a challenging and ever growing business environment as professional consultants on information systems auditing.
Please contact us and drop your resume if you think you comply with the following requirements.
- Undergraduate and/or Graduate Degree in\:
- Management Information Systems
- Economy / Finance
- Industrial / System Engineering
- Computer Science / Engineering or a similar discipline
- 6-10 years of demonstrated hands-on experience in information systems / technology auditing in Big 4 companies, banks, financial services companies or large corporations (candidates with Internal Control duties are also welcome)
- Strong technical knowledge and applied auditing and reporting experience based on PCAOB/SOX legislation and/or BDDK IT Audit regulation
- Eager to take responsibility for high-quality IT audits and promote to BRSA Lead Auditor position after meeting all experience, audit quality and other EY requirements
- Experience with IT governance, control and security standards such as COBIT 4.1 & 5, COSO 2013, ISO 27001, etc.
- A strong network in the financial services industry is a significant plus
- Strong fundamentals in communication and reporting both in Turkish and in English
- Experience on auditing information system components in large/complex IT environments (e.g. ERP systems, core business systems, accounting systems, IT infrastructure components, etc.)
- CISA certification is a MUST, CIA and/or SMMM are significant assets
- No travel restrictions in Turkey and abroad