EY - Mergers & Acquisitions Assistant
EY is a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Corporate Finance and Advisory services.
The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our 212,000 people, in more than 150 countries, are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do. Our offices around the world use the same methodology and are linked through an integrated technology platform to enable instantaneous communication and collaboration among team members, regardless of location. As a member of EY Global, in Turkey we operate in 4 offices located in Istanbul, Ankara, Bursa and Izmir, with more than 1000 people for 30 years.
- Responsible for learning and implementing the M&A life cycle and process, working with cross-functional teams made up of members of both the acquiring and acquired organizations.
- Performs industry and company research utilizing online tools and publicly available information
- Participates and assists in preparing for meetings with target/investor management teams
- Assists in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Assists in business development activities and identification of potential clients
- Assists in preparing technical (valuation etc) analysis for the investor/target
- Develops and maintains productive working relationships with client personnel
We are seeking for Assistant to join our Transaction Advisory Services / Mergers & Acquisitions team with the following qualifications;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics or other related field. Corporate finance courses taken is a plus.
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Strong work initiative and the ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- General knowledge and understanding about the M&A environment in Turkey and the dynamics
- English language skills (excellent written and verbal communication)
- No travel restrictions
- Preferably military service obligation completed for male candidates