Bu ilan aktif değil.
EY - Microsoft Dynamics Ax Consultant
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services.
The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our 212,000 people, in more than 150 countries, are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do. Our offices around the world use the same methodology and are linked through an integrated technology platform to enable instantaneous communication and collaboration among team members, regardless of location. As a member of Ernst & Young Global, in Turkey we operate in 4 offices located in Istanbul, Ankara, Bursa and Izmir, with more than 1200 people for 30 years.
We are looking for Microsoft Dynamics AX Consultant to join our IT Advisory team , with the following qualifications;
- Must have 3 to 5 Years of relevant experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX Modules in consulting companies
- Significant experience in successfully managing three or more Dynamics AX implementations
- Turkish localization experience in roll-out projects is preferable
- Ability to analyze functional and technical needs and identify gaps and alternative solutions relative to existing design
- Good project management skills, operating as part of a team organizing, planning, and executing large scale projects from vision through implementation
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to express complex business concepts in technical terms
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and conceptual skills. Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Management Information Systems, Business or equivalent from an accredited university
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- No restrictions for domestic and international travels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English