Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
EY - Perfomance Improvement Senior
As Performance Improvement Senior, you’ll contribute technically to client engagements and internal projects. An important part of your role will be to actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships. You’ll also identify potential business opportunities for EY within existing engagements, and escalate these as appropriate. Similarly, you’ll anticipate and identify risks within engagements and raise any issues with senior members of the team.
- Participate in PI engagements
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication, and updating senior team members on progress
- Help prepare reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
- Build strong internal relationships within Ernst & Young Advisory Services and with other services across the organization
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services.
The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our 212,000 people, in more than 150 countries, are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do. Our offices around the world use the same methodology and are linked through an integrated technology platform to enable instantaneous communication and collaboration among team members, regardless of location. As a member of Ernst & Young Global, in Turkey we operate in 4 offices located in Istanbul, Ankara, Bursa and Izmir, with more than 1200 people for 30 years.
We are seeking for a high performing Senior to join our growing Performance Improvement team with the following qualifications;
- Strong academic background, including a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree inIndustrial Engineering, Management Engineering, Businessor other related field
- Approximately 3 years’ of Advisory work experience
- Professional accountancy qualification or equivalent
- You’ll have knowledge and experience of a number of the following areas:
- Finance (Finance transformation, Cost reduction, Financial statement close)
- Customer strategy (Sales and channel management, Customer service improvement)
- Planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Performance measurement and performance management
- Business performance reporting
- You’ll have knowledge and experience in one or more of EY’s priority industry sectors:
- Government & Public Sector
- Consumer Products
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- English language skills - excellent written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated integrity, values, principles, and work ethic
- Male candidates must have fulfilled or postponed their military service obligations
- No travel restrictions