Bu ilan aktif değil.
EY - SAP Grc Danışmanı
- Analyze the client’s environment including access & role structure
- Design the roles within SAP systems
- Perform the end to end SAP GRC implementations including blueprints, tests and training
- Work closely with project teams and provide daily updates.
- Support the necessary project documentations
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services.
The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our 231,000 people, in more than 150 countries, are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do. Our offices around the world use the same methodology and are linked through an integrated technology platform to enable instantaneous communication and collaboration among team members, regardless of location. As a member of Ernst & Young Global, in Turkey we operate in 4 offices located in Istanbul, Ankara, Bursa and Izmir, with more than 1300 people for 30 years.
Our IT Advisory department is seeking for a Consultant/Senior Consultant to join our Advisory team with the following qualifications;
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related fields
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in SAP GRC, Basis
- Performing an end-to-end SAP GRC implementation is an asset
- Robust knowledge of SAP authorization and security administration
- Experience in business process controls and Segregation of Duties issues.
- Able to work within small / medium sized teams
- Good communication and presentation skills