Bu ilan aktif değil.
EY - Tax Controversy Legal Intern
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services.
The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our 212,000 people, in more than 150 countries, are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do. Our offices around the world use the same methodology and are linked through an integrated technology platform to enable instantaneous communication and collaboration among team members, regardless of location. As a member of Ernst & Young Global, in Turkey we operate in 4 offices located in Istanbul, Ankara, Bursa and Izmir, with more than 1000 people for 30 years.
- Drafting, negotiating and executing all types of commercial contracts.
- Providing legal advice on different types of law issues.
- Conducting legal research.
- Following up new legislation, providing legal advice on draft laws.
- Conducting daily corporate work including without limitation organizing general assembly meetings.
We are looking for 'Legal Intern” to join our EY Tax Controversy Department with the following qualifications;
- Bachelor’s degree in law,
- Strong proficiency in spoken and written Turkish and English.
- High organizational, follow-up and time-management skills
- Analytical mind with an ability to pro-actively resolve problems
- Proven ability to work individually as well as part of a team