EY - Transaction Support Senior
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services.
The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our 212,000 people, in more than 150 countries, are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do. Our offices around the world use the same methodology and are linked through an integrated technology platform to enable instantaneous communication and collaboration among team members, regardless of location. As a member of Ernst & Young Global, in Turkey we operate in 4 offices located in Istanbul, Ankara, Bursa and Izmir, with more than 1000 people for 30 years.
As a Senior within the Transaction Support team, you’ll participate in due diligence engagements related to transactions involving private equity investor groups and strategic corporate buyers.
You’ll analyze the financial and operational results of companies targeted for sale by reviewing accounting records and participating in interviews with management.
You’ll work effectively as a team member by demonstrating your commitment to quality, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress. And as an influential member of the team, you’ll help to create a positive learning culture and will coach and counsel junior team members and support their development.
We are seeking for a high performing Senior to join our growing Corporate Finance team with the following qualifications;
- A relevant university degree, preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Industrial Engineering, Management Engineering or a similar discipline.
- Min. 4 years experience in relevant areas.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Conducts advanced financial analysis.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
- Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Advanced computer software application (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.) skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Decisions made with thorough understanding of procedures, company policies, and business practices to achieve general results and deadlines.
- Responsible for setting work unit and/or project deadlines.