Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
EY - V&Bm Experienced Assistant/Senior
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services.
The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our 232,000 people, in more than 150 countries, are united by our shared values, which inspire
our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do. Our offices around the world use the same methodology and are linked through an integrated technology platform to enable instantaneous communication and collaboration among team members, regardless of location. As a member of Ernst & Young Global, in Turkey we operate in 5 offices located in Istanbul, Ankara, Bursa and Izmir, with more than 1200 people for 30 years.
We are seeking for a high performing Valuation & Business Modelling Experienced Assistant/Seniorto join our growing Corporate Finance – Valuation & Business Modelling team with the following qualifications;
As a Valuation and Business Modelling assistant/senior, you will make technical contributions to valuation and business modelling engagements. You will gain a thorough understanding of the target business and its market, and of clients’ issues, performing research and analysis of the target’s industry and of quoted companies operating in that sector. You’ll perform valuation calculations and analyses, as well as being involved in drafting written file notes, letters, presentations and reports, formulating views on value, presenting conclusions to the rest of the team and contributing to the presentations of our work and findings to the client. Within your role, you’ll obtain regular feedback on a timely basis and be alert to learning and development opportunities. You’ll actively establish and develop external and internal relationships, helping to create a positive learning culture within the team. With a clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks, you’ll also escalate issues as appropriate.
- A relevant university degree, preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Industrial Engineering, Management Engineering or a similar discipline.
- 1 to 3 years experience in relevant areas such as Corporate Finance, Due Diligence, Equity Research, Auditing, Strategic Planning and Business Development.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Conducts advanced financial analysis.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
- Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Advanced computer software application (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.) skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Responsible for setting work unit and/or project deadlineEY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services.