EY - Valuation And Business Modelling Senior
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services.
The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our 212,000 people, in more than 150 countries, are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do. Our offices around the world use the same methodology and are linked through an integrated technology platform to enable instantaneous communication and collaboration among team members, regardless of location. As a member of Ernst & Young Global, in Turkey we operate in 4 offices located in Istanbul, Ankara, Bursa and Izmir, with more than 1200 people for 30 years.
As a Valuation and Business Modelling Senior, you will contribute technically to modelling engagements. You will review Excel models under supervision to arrive at preliminary conclusions and prepare reports of findings. For model builds you’ll design, and build intermediate/complex models under supervision or on secondment. Using complex financial models, you’ll produce clear analysis to support client needs. Within your role, you’ll obtain regular feedback on a timely basis and be alert to learning and development opportunities. You’ll actively establish and develop external and internal relationships, helping to create a positive learning culture within the team. With a clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks, you’ll also escalate issues as appropriate.
- A relevant university degree, preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Industrial Engineering, Management Engineering or a similar discipline.
- 2 or 3 years experience in relevant areas such as Corporate Finance, Due Diligence, Equity Research, Auditing, Strategic Planning and Business Development.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Conducts advanced financial analysis.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
- Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Advanced computer software application (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.) skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Responsible for setting work unit and/or project deadline