Felda Iffco Gıda Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. - Export Sales Executive
FELDA IFFCO TURKEY is a joint venture of two worldwide recognized groups of companies.
It incorporates all processes from refining of various vegetable oils to processing, filling and packaging. FELDA IFFCO Turkey, having facilities with cutting edge technology on margarine and fat production, combines its state-of-the-art refinery with hydrogenation and interesterification processes along with margarine production and filling facilities.
FELDA IFFCO provides premium quality products to its customers in Turkey. In line with this, refined edible vegetable oil, fats and margarines are sold to industrial customers, out-of-home consumption and local retail sales points. FELDA IFFCO Turkey also exports to Africa, the Middle East, United States, Canada, Far East, Turkic Republics and Balkan countries under FELZA brand.
Felda Iffco is looking for an Export Sales Executive, located in Izmir city. The brief job description is as follows:
- Identify different sales channels and tools; internet channels, fairs, trade committees and other research channels; develop business leads/ find new customers and distributors.
- Take actions in order to reach the sales target and the targeted number of customers.
- Follow up on inquiries and customer handling.
- Ensures optimal customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for handling of commercial issues/complaints.
- Suggesting new trade opportunities and product development.
- Keep track of the results and suggests corrective action plans when needed.
- Prepare export reports and customer sales performance reports.
- Meet with clients to support and grow sales volume.
- Provide leadership and guidance to your customer service, planning and logistics teams to ensure that customers receive their appropriate shipments.
- Investigate new sales opportunities and actively solicit business business from potential customers.
- Make sector, competitor and market analysis.
- Monitor and control the financial risks of sales.
- Bachelor's degree in related fields,
- Minimum 8-10 years experience in Export, FMCG companies, and/or B2B business,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- Advanced computer skills, an expert in Microsoft Office programs,
- Strong communication and negotiation skills,
- Good at teamwork,
- No obstacles for travelling and ability to organize multi trips at long distances with excellent time management and organization skills,
- Being able to prioritize, meet deadlines,
- No military obligation for male candidates.