Firma Adı Gizli
Projects Admin Specialist
İstanbul Anadolu, İstanbul Avrupa
Firma Adı Gizli - Projects Admin Specialist
- Preparing the local content incentive documentation in the company and her supplier’s scope, coordinating the document traffic to relevant stakeholders in a timely manner to ensure document delivery in strict timelines of local content application.
- Being the focal point for local content incentive documentation and managing the interface internally with the functions and externally with Customers, all local suppliers (Blade, Tower, Generator, Anchor bolt suppliers), Turkish Standards Institute, Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources and all other stakeholders.
- Continuously managing the interface with the regulatory bodies such as Turkish Standards Institute and Ministry of Energy to anticipate potential changes to local content regulations and aligning the company internal stakeholders for upcoming potential changes to regulatory environment.
- Identifying the commercial and technical risks related to local content incentive application process together with project managers, support generating the risk mitigation plan and implementation for local content incentive for all projects in Turkey
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college,
- Excellent communication to manage many internal and external the stakeholders
- Ability to use knowledge, experience and instinct to make accurate and timely decisions
- Understanding of Compliance requirements; ability to understand and balance customer centricity vs. controllership operational excellence principles,
- Ability to implement simple, fast and non-bureaucratic process improvements,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills and problem-solving skills,
- Understanding of Compliance requirements; ability to understand and balance customer centricity vs. controllership operational excellence principles.